Doodles To Live By Flashback ♥

So I officially just finished the Doodles to Live By Devotional Kit from Illustrated Faith. The fantabulous Elaine Davis is the author/creator for this kit, and she did an amazing job. This was such a fun kit just all around! I thought it would be kind of neat to do a  post looking back at all the pages I created in one place! I think one of my favorite parts was that she also release a Print Pray Shop Supplement that went perfectly with the kit! Since this past month was just super busy, it helped me create without taking up some crazy amount of time! And by far my favorite way to print these out is sticker paper! I mean seriously who can cut and stick down some awesomeness to make something pretty?! LOL


Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5


Day 6

Day 7


Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12 

Day 13 

Day 14 


So if you haven't gotten your hands on the Illustrated Faith Doodles to Live By kit, It's not too late! Snag it up and work through it at your own pace! They are 14 days, but realistically it takes me all month to work through the 14 days =)

I am so grateful for these fantastic women and artists that share their hearts with us and inspire us to creatively connect with our Father ♥ The kits are by far my favorite Illustrated Faith product!!

Feel free to check out my Instagram @my.creative.worship where I posted a little more in depth about each day! 
 Until Next Time! 

Blessings ♥ Maria















Comments

Popular Posts