Illustrated Faith Rise Up

Hey Friends! Maria, Nicolle and I have been working through the #if_riseup kit. We would love to be able to do the same page the same day, but life;) So I wanted to share what we have all done so far!
Here are some of Nicolle's pages! She is totally rocking this devo!!!
Maria just finished up the #if_doodlestoliveby ,check out her previous post, she is sharing all her pages! Here is her first page in the Rise Up Devo.
I love working through the Illustrated Faith Kits with my girls! Ok.....I know you all want to win this kit right??? Post a comment here on the blog and then comment on my Instagram post that you want to win! Make sure you following @dayspringcards and @illustratedfaith and it's not required but check out @my.creative.worship (Maria) and @my_jesus_graffiti (Nicolle) Hope you all have an amazing day!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts