Review of #IF_Iam

Hey Friends! I wanted to give you a quick review of the new Illustrated Faith Kit I Am:Digging Deeper. At first glance, I was excited about how girly and dreamy the florals and the colors were. Once I opened everything up, I wasn't disappointed! Love it more than I thought! I did my first page already and I can honestly say that the first devo was really good! The title of Day 1 is Fearless-FEAR HAS NO PLACE IN ME! I'm really looking forward to getting to know a little more about Melissa Garcia's heart for God! I'm using the cute little magnetic bookmark (it says Be Still) to keep place in my devo-I find its a little to heavy to use on my bible pages.
What can I say about the washi? I'm a sucker for florals, so I love it!
The stamps with this kit are great too! Love the floral stamps, but I'm kinda excited about the different phrases and verses! The stamp backer you can unfold and fussy cut all the cardstock pieces to use as tabs and embellishments. Mine is already cut up and well used after Day 1. I even use the letter from the author , I cut up the words and use them as word fetti.
The two sticker sheets-one alpha and one with numbers and embellishments are some of my favorite things in the kit! I love having alphas that match the kit! Fun!
The card with the kit name on it with the note from Shanna Noel, is already in my bible. I washi taped it in and you can flip it up. The Tip-ins are very pretty too! I love being able to use them for a quick page and to hide some of my prayers that I just want to be between me and God! Last, the pouch! I love the pouches!!! It's the perfect way to keep everything with the kit together and I add any stickers or washi tape that might match so I have it on hand! Hope you enjoyed my review of the new Illustrated Faith Kit I am: Digging Deeper. In my last post I shared an unboxing if you haven't checked it out yet, please do! When you are ready to purchase the new kit, you can click on the link at the top of our page! Thank you all! Have a great day!!!

Comments

Popular Posts