Spread Sonshine ♥

Hey, Friends! Sharing a page I created for Sonshine Stamp Company today :) 


2 Corinthians 4:13-15 MSG
We’re not keeping this quiet, not on your life. Just like the psalmist who wrote, “I believed it, so I said it,” we say what we believe. And what we believe is that the One who raised up the Master Jesus will just as certainly raise us up with you, alive. Every detail works to your advantage and to God’s glory: more and more grace, more and more people, more and more praise!


So in other words friends, because we trust in God he fills us with the confidence to sing His praise. We have the confidence he will deliver us out of our troubles, the same confidence that will enable us to go out and share His good news.  Even when it's not comfortable when we are afflicted, and even when we are persecuted. Because we know the same God that rose Jesus from the grave has offered us and eternity with Him because we believe in Him. As He has filled us with His Spirit, and extended His grace and mercy to us, knowing that He will work all things for our good, we can share that joy with others, so that they can be filled with the same. 
More grace, more people, more praise, more joy!  

So I used my interleaved Bible for this entry. The other supplies I used:
Prima Pastel Watercolors. Jana Davenport Brights Watercolors, Prima Waterbrush, Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink, Clear Acrylic Blocks, Cardstock, White Gel Pen & a smorgasbord of Sonshine Stamps ("Kates Hand" Alpha, "Lisa's Letters" Alpha, "Desert Cactus", "Floral", "Whimsical Day", & "Worthy")
To start off I did not prep the page. I went through my stamps selected the sets with elements I wanted to use and laid them out on the page. I then stamped with my Archival Ink and acrylic blocks. Once the ink was dry I began painting. I added some white accents to the page with my white gel pen.
 I then stamped the clouds and cactus on the left page, cut them out, and added them to the page (I just felt like there was something missing!) I added the stamped birds from this months Illustrated Faith"Rise Up" devotional kit, and was totally satisfied with the look! 
Until next time friends let us remember to #spreadsonshine !! You never know who might be thirsting for His word today!
For more inspiration, you can follow me on Instagram @my.creative.worship  ♥
Be sure to check out the new Sonshine Stamping Facebook group for more inspiration!!
Blessings ♥ Maria

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts