Friendship is a Sweet Treat!

Hello lovelies! I have had a super busy week as my family and I are preparing for our vacation. So I decided to use these super fun stamps to make a quick card for Happy Mail! I did take some progress pics, but rest assured this is a simple and easy card to make, and you could very easily use this same technique in your bible.

First I gathered up the supplies I wanted to use.
Cardstock card (blank) - Ranger Archival Ink - Acrylic Blocks - Jane Davenport Watercolors - Prima Pastels Watercolors - Prima Waterbrush -
So to begin I stamped my lettering and ice cream cones using Ranger Archival Ink.
Then I began Watercoloring the images I stamped.
Then once my images were watercolored, I used the same colors as that I used for the ice cream to add splatters to the background.
And voila! Completed card! I let everything dry while I ran to pick up my daughter, and came back to find some of my purple ice cream bled into the cone, so I tried my best to fix it. But overall I really like how this came out! I plan on making a few more when I get back from vacation and sending out some pretty happy mail, complete with sparkly sequins! Because who doesn't like sparkly glittery things right?!!
Hope you enjoyed this super quick card! These stamps are super, super cute!! Pick some up for yourself and give them a try!

For more inspiration, you can follow me on Instagram @my.creative.worship  ♥
Be sure to check out the Sonshine Stamping Facebook group for more inspiration and use the #sonshinestampco hashtag so we can see how you’re using the stamps on Facebook & Instagram!!
Until next time friends remember to #spreadsonshine !!
Blessings ♥ Maria

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts