Created to Create 2 Roundup ♥

I thought I'd share with y'all the pages I did from the created to Create 2 Kit. First off this kit was amazing! I loved the videos Shanna did to go along with the devotionals that showed her process and I just love how much of her heart she shares and pours into us! I found the content of this devotion is perfect for newbie journalers and the seasoned ones alike ;)

So week 1 focuses on how in the beginning God CREATED! Thats right HE CREATED!! And we my friends were created in HIS IMAGE! So that means the same ability to be creative is in each of us, granted we aren't creating heavens and earths, but we are creating a beautiful picture and documenting our time spent with our loving father. It's time to embrace that beautiful process and not so much the outcome, but enjoying that time spent meditating on His word in the midst of our creativity. Here was my entry for week 1:

Week 2 is such a wonderful reminder that HE is the potter and WE are the clay. It's time to let go of what we think our process and pages should look like, and hand control over to him. I love how Shanna writes that sometimes he needs to break our worldly expectations and make us in His image. That as we as the clay must surrender our worship to HIM and not pinterest because our bible and our worship is between us and HIM. Here is my page for week 2:

Week 3 I have to say I loved the best. I think as sit at my crammed little table journaling because I don't have a space of my own and then after watching other peoples videos of how effortlessly their pages come together I get frustrated sometimes at myself. But how true is it honestly that comparison is the thief of joy and creativity?!?  And I've heard this before too when people post things on social media they are normally posting the best moments and the best pictures, so you can't compare our self to someone else's highlight reel! We are definitely blessed to all have our own beautifully different story that we get to document in between the pages of our bibles. Shanna encourages us to wait and listen to Him, and enjoy the process and the journey. Here is my week 3 page:

Week 4 is a reminder that we are creative and God has given us a gift to see the world in a beautiful creative way. That we need to give God the glory and share the gifts he's given us! #canigetanamen 
Here is my week 4 page: 

And because I did all my entries in my interleaved I had some leftover bits and wanted to add one more page in my regular journaling bible. There was a journaling tip in that asks about things He is growing and transforming in me... I was reminded of a quote by Martin Luther from Shanna's 10 Ways to Fall in Love With Your Bible book.(which I'm also working my way through) 
"A Christian is never in a state of completion but always in the process of becoming"
When I read that it just hit me.. How true is that?! Every time I've reached a "comfort zone" in my faith He makes sure just to challenge me just a little bit more. ♥ And a lot of it has started right here with my creative journey of worshiping Him♥

So these were my pages! Hope you guys enjoyed my roundup post. If you haven't picked up this kit yet it's not too late! Follow the link below!
God Bless ♥ Maria

Comments

Popular Posts