Revival Camp 2017 - Illustrated Faith ♥

Hello, Sweet Friends!!! I wanted to just share a round up of the pages I did for the Illustrated Faith 2017 Revival Camp. Can I just say that the devotions were so good and I loved pairing those with Shanna's videos! And the super nice thing about it being online is you can do it at your pace and it's never too late to start! I loved that this year the devotionals and content were free so everyone had access, and they offered coordinating print pray shop sets if you wanted to go that route! I definitely took advantage of those gorgeous printables, they were so fun to play with and experiment with! If you haven't already and you would like to start Revival Camp you can access the workshop here 
and you can also check out the printables here.

Session 1 : Love is  "All About Love"
1 Corinthians 13:13
I actually loved ALL of 1 Corinthians 13 - ALL OF IT!!

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
I played around with some of the printables that I printed both on cardstock and sticker paper. I added washi and did some highlighting with Faber-Castell markers and journaled a prayer. 

Session 2 : Wild is "First Loved" 
1 John 4:19 
We love because he first loved us.

I love how she writes that even while we were still sinning,  He died for us,  for me,  and for you. That she fell in love, because she was loved first! 
🙌 🙌 For real though,  just huge praise hands!!! 🙌 🙌

I pretty much did the same here as week 1, I used cardstock and sticker printables from the print pray shop. Highlighted my passages I felt stuck out with me and journaled a prayer. I was trying to keep it simple and not create super elaborate pages. I was trying to think of the 15-minute challenge that was going on in the facebook group and keep it simple but still make it pretty while I soaked in the devotion and His word. 

Session 3 : Echo is "Love Her" 
 Matthew 22:39
And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.'

I love how she writes in this devotional that the power to love comes from the one who loved in the beginning. That's where in that place of grace we can find the ability to love us and others despite our messy junk!

Session 4 : Support is "Love Loud"
John 13:34 
A new command I give you: Love one another. 
As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Since that page was actually journaled in ALL of my bibles I chose another verse:

 Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity

Watching Shanna's video I loved how she told us just to play and experiment,  so that's what I did to create this page I played with stickers, paint, & printables! 
I think this verse really resonates with me the message to love, love without boundaries, to love wild,  love free,  and to love first! To love and lift up without worrying if it will be reciprocated or not, in times of adversity like we are seeing in our nation today, to just love... period.... There were some other scriptures I still might go back and revisit,  so I don't think I'm quite done with Revival Camp yet!

So that concludes my #if_revivalcamp2017 roundup! Hope y'all enjoyed and remember if you haven't done revival camp yet, it's never too late to start!
Right now there is actually a 50% off sale in the print pray shop so you can even scoop up the coordinating printables ON SALE!!!
Use code: 3CHEERS4IF


Blessings ♥ Maria

Comments

Popular Posts