Illustrated Faith Word Nerd Bible Journaling Kit Review

I know I say it about all the kits...but I really do love this one! The die-cuts are really fun with this kit! I can't get enough of the Be a bible nerd and the #wordnerd die-cuts!!! Too cute. The washi tape is a pretty orange color and has #wordnerd- Bible Bookworm -The best book is the Good Book. Super fun! The note from Shanna is sweet as always and I love her heart!
The stamps are so cute! The silhouette of the girl is so pretty and I can' wait to use it. That Bible Nerd Stamp!!!!!! Need I say more????
There are 2 sheets of stickers that have the clear/opaque background , so they just melt into your page! The colors in this kit are so bright and fun!
There are 4 devotional cards , I read through them quickly and am excited to dig in. The week one card that said Hello my name is -inspired me to do a page before I even got to the devo content!
There are also 4 journaling cards with some scripture on them. I usually make a flip book, but I'm not sure what I'm doing this time. It all comes packaged in a clear package and you can throw it in your purse of your journaling tote! If you want to be a Bible Nerd join us as we work through Illustrated Faith's monthly kit called Word Nerd! There's a link to Dayspring at the top of the blog! Thanks for reading my review!

Comments

Popular Posts