Review of the Illustrated Faith Kit Gratitude

Hey friends!!! So I'm here today to do a review of the Illustrated Faith Kit called Gratitude. Dayspring has sent me the kit for review. I for one love the colors! I do love fall colors outside but as far as bible journaling with just your typical brown and orange wouldn't be my favorite! I like that there are traditional fall colors but that it has p[ops of pink and that pretty teal color!!!
So lets start this review of the kit with this washi!!!! I'm nuts over this acorn washi tape!!! Also included in this picture is the little card with a note from Shanna, the creator of Illustrated Faith. I like the personal little note each month!
Can you tell I love the washi? It's in every picture so far!! LOL! The tip ins this month are acorn shape and have verses that you can use to journal!
Here are the journaling cards this month. The week 1-4 cards have a word prompt on them and journaling space on the back. The other set of 4 has a word prompt on each side with journaling space. Now, you might ask where is the devotional content? This months kit is different and I'm pretty excited about it! The Illustrated Faith community will be participating in Gratitude Documented Challenge the month of November. There is a free printable in the Print Pray Shop with word fetti and verse prompts to use and I couldn't be more excited about documenting how grateful I am for everything God has done for me!
The stamp set included has a few word prompts and a cool back ground stamp! I love the THANKFUL stamp, I can see me using this everyday this month!!!
Last , there are two sticker sheets that are clear on the back. One sheet has words on it that I'm pretty sure I will use everyone of !!! The other sheet has a lot of cute elements that I know will look great on my pages!!! One of my favorite things about the kits are that each month there are different elements to use for journaling, I love being surprised each month!! I hope you enjoyed my review. Have an amazing day!!

Comments

Popular Posts