This is Love Bible Journaling Kit Review & You are loved Valentines



Hello Friends!!! The new kit from IF!  All About LOVE!   How can you not be excited!!!    The new Illustrated Faith Kit is called This is Love and I'm in love with it!!! I'm going to share my review Hope you enjoy it.
There are two sticker sheets and I can't wait to use them. They are transparent and look great on the bible page.
The die cuts package is filled with hearts and hexies and words! The washi tape is a pretty green color with what looks like either arrows or hearts , depending on which way your turn it. The stamp set has big bold words that are going to look great on the page!!!
There are 8 cards in all. 6 have scriptures on the back and two have lines of the back and can be used as journaling cards.
Overall I love the colors and the feel of this kit! All about LOVE! It all comes packaged in a clear plastic tie pouch. I really can not wait to dig into the new This is Love Bible journaling kit!!! Hope you are joining us this month!!! Check it out! Link at the top of my blog!
 

 Below is a video I did of some really quick Valentines Day cards using the So Loved Collection available on Dayspring. There is a link at the top of the blog.   Hope you enjoy the video!!!






























Comments

Popular Posts