Illustrated Faith Kit Unboxing #if_onlyoneyou

Hey Friends!  I am sharing a review of  the latest Illustrated Faith Kit called Only one you.

Also check out the unboxing video I share at the end of the post!


This small card is included in the kit. Each month the card matches the theme of the kit and includes a special message from Shanna Noel , the creator of Illustrated Faith. Some people attach them at the front or back of their bible to show the kits they have worked through. I either use mine on a page or as a little tag if I make a flip book with the journaling cards. I don't have a set way I use mine each month, really what ever I feel each month!
For some reason I feel like the kit is fuller this month! Maybe it's the bright colors? There's just so much included in this kit! This month has 4 Devo cards, they have a pretty illustration on the front, with a devo on the back. The verse prompt is either on the devo side or the front of the card. There are 4 other cards that have verse prompts and the back is just a grid that you can journal on. There are 2 sheets of card stock stickers that are all just adorable!!! As well as a circle sticker with the only one you on it. The theme this month has me excited! Only one you! We often forget that God has given us the gifts we have and sometimes we keep them hidden! Let's celebrate that God has made us Masterpieces!!!
Also included are these heart shaped tip-ins. Again there is no right or wrong way to use them, I have used them in flip books or as a tip-in in my bible and journal behind them.
The washi tape is super fun this month!! The words -called, crowned, wildly loved, crowned, created are written in a pretty script font! I can't wait to use this!! The diecuts are a mix of script word pieces and abstract art pieces. The great thing about them this month is that there are extra verse prompts on the back of some of them! So if you get through the devo cards and still want to journal more there are plenty of verses to journal!
The stamp set is 3x4 and includes a stamp that say Made to shine and those eyelashes!! How fun! I hope you enjoyed my review of the kit, check out the unboxing below and then head over to Dayspring, link at the top of the page!! Have a great day!!














Comments

Popular Posts