Less Hustle More Jesus Illustrated Faith Bible Journaling Kit Review



Hey Friends!!!!  Let me tell you about the newest Illustrated Faith kit!
Less Hustle More Jesus!

At first look I was excited about the kit because the colors are so bright! After really digging in to all the goodies , I was hooked!

The best thing about the new kit is the 4x6 stamp set!!  An alpha set!!! Yes, please!!!!  I'm going to get a lot of use out of that! There is no washi tape this month, I'm not even sad!  I have a lot of washi tape;) It will be fun to shop my stash and see what coordinates! 
There are two sheets of cardstock stickers with bright fun colors and graphics.
The round cardstock sticker with the little bike on it is so cute!! The die-cuts have verse prompts on the back if you are looking for more verses to journal!!
There are 4 devotional cards and 4 journaling cards.
The heart tip ins have some verses on them as well! There's so much packed into this kit , I won't even miss the washi tape;) Check out the unboxing video below, and I hope you are joining us this month! Less Hustle More Jesus, Link at the top of the blog!!!  Have an amazing Day!!





























Comments

Popular Posts