Revival Camp Kit 2 of 3 Review

Hey Friends!! I wanted to share my review of the Illustrated Faith Revival Camp Kit 2. If you don't know , there are 3 kits in the Revival Camp Theme, but the awesome thing about them is that they can stand alone or be used together. If you missed out on the first one, no worries, you can join in anytime. Let's go through the kit! in each kit you get 4 badges that coincide with the devotionals. They are super cute and just make me happy. I have decided to use mine on my box that the kit came in as decorations, but some people are using them on their bible pages or making paperclip tabs with them. Also, pictured here is a card stock card with a bag of star confetti and clips to use as accents on your page. Trail Mix is what I believe it's being called. I love the personal touches from Shanna in the Revival Camp Kits this year! The badges come in a drawstring pouch and I keep mine in the bag until I use them. The stamp set is a 4x6 size. There's a good variety and I like using the words that go along with the devotionals to make a tab for each journal entry. You get a camp sticker and the washi included this month is so pretty! It's a pink and white stripe. Also included is a sheet of star stickers. There is a 4x6 sheet of push out die cuts. I can't decide if the thermos are my fav or that squirrel!! There are 4 devos included. I love, love, love the fact that the devos are from ladies in the Bible Journaling Community, ladies that I know in real life or maybe just know from Instagram. Something that has been one of my fav things about bible jouranling is the connections we can make with each other! There is also a packing list from Shanna and a color palette to use if you are gathering things to use on your pages. Last, but not least! That key chain!!! It is an add-on, but if you are thinking about not getting it, just do it;) I think these kits are an amazing way to stay connected with God and have Fellowship with other ladies in that bible journal too and this key chain is a memento of the time that I am spending camping with God! Hope you enjoyed my review, check out the Revival Camp kit here! and have an amazing day!! Also Check out he unboxing I did on our Youtube Channel

Comments

Popular Posts