Revival Camp

Hey Campers!!! UPDATE: This months kit has sold out, but don't worry, the next 2 months are camp themed and you can join in soon!!! ------I wanted to share my review with you about the latest Illustrated Faith Kit Revival Camp. Each month I am able to review the kits thanks to Dayspring! I gush a lot about the kits... I know! I really do love working through the Illustrated Faith kits, they have made me stay connected with God. I have also made some awesome friends through the #biblejournalingcommunity (follow this # on Instagram) My FAV part of working through the kit is always doing it as a community! Let's chat about this Revival Camp 2018.
This is 1 or 3 kits that will be centered around Revival Camp Theme. I made a Field Journal with the chipboard backing from the stickers and the devo cards. I will use this to work through all 3 kits as well as doing entries in my bible.
There is a lot packed into this kit so let's dig in!!!
The devo content is printed on more of a copy paper quality verse the card stock that they have been printed on recently. I believe the reason behind this is that if less money is spent on printing the devo cards the kits can be filled with more goodies! I love that! I just hole punched the devo and added it to my field journal. There are 4 devos this month and I like this because I can do 1 a week and spend time reflecting on the verses and the devo content all week! I can work in my field journal and write the scripture down and also do an entry on my bible. Each devo is written by an amazing women in the bible journaling community, including Shanna Noel!
There are 4! That's right 4! Alpha sheets in the kit this month! Now I don't have to hoard them;) LOL! You also get a Revival Camp Sticker and the washi tape is a green wood grain with little hearts like knots in the wood!
The stamps this month are a 4x6 size and there's a great variety to choose from! The trees are my favorite right now!
The trail mix! How cute is this! Each one was put together by Shanna and it's so adorable! You can't camp without trail mix and this trail mix is a crafters dream! The camera sticker is one of my fav things too!! I'm hoarding that for sure! Well, until I find the best place for it! And the patches!!! How cute are they???? They are sewn patches and each one goes with the theme of a devo!!! Love them! Super fun little extra for us!
This is a sheet of pop out card stock die-cuts. They are all so cute and you don't have to hoard them when you order through Dayspring because they will send you a digital download with some of the elements from the kit and they include these diecuts and paper badges too!!! There is also some printed background papers and the devo content.
I should have probably showed you this first, but was too excited about the kit!! This is a little packing list from Shanna that tells what is in the kit and also gives you a color palate at the top of the page so you can match up you supplies!! How fun!!
I'm excited to Camp with God for the next 3 months and would love for you to join us, if you haven't already! Check out the kit here! Happy Camping! Love, Bridgett

Comments

Popular Posts